We are group of top-rated Advocates and Lawyers who provides Legal Services related to Marriage certificate in noida, Marriage registration in noida and property registration in noida. We provide our Marriage Registration, Marriage Certificate and property registration services in all areas of Noida, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh.
Different Services provided under Legal Services:
1. Marriage certificate in noida, Marriage Registration in Noida and Tatkal Marriage Certificate in Noida. Click here to know the requirements for marriage certificate.
2. Registration of General power of Attorney, Will Deed, Lease Agreements, Sale and Purchase of Flats.
We ensure that the process of acquiring your Marriage certificate in noida and any work related to property registration is Effortless and Hassle free.
Marriage certificate is required to prove that you are legally married to some one. In 2006, Supreme Court has made marriage certificate or marriage registration compulsory to protect interest of women. Marriage certificate is also required for obtaining passport, changing your maiden name etc. It's very important for women to get their Marriage certificate registered immediately after marriage as it establishes their legal claim as a wife. For getting your marriage certificate and for knowing the charges "Click Here".
1. Marriage certificate in noida [Tatkal] - Our Team will help you to get your marriage certificate registered in noida within 1 hour [Same day] under our Tatkal facility and if you are opting for Tatkal Facility then Please fill the Online Marriage Certificate Data Form before visiting our office.
2. Team of Experts - Our Team will guide you through out the process of obtaining the Marriage certificate in noida.
3. Convenient method for collection of documents - You can either whats app all documents on 9818184675 or mail us scanned copy of the documents as listed under Requirements on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com [Scanned Copies should be clear].
4. Online Support - Anytime Anywhere
5. Witnesses - No need to bring the witnesses. Just send their documents online for your Marriage certificate.
6. Submit Documents and pay only on the day of registration. Marriage Registration in noida made Easy, Cheapest and effortless by us.
7. Submit documents as requested and we will take care of rest of the work.
Click on the image
Marriages in Noida (Uttar Pradesh) are registered as per UP Marriage Registration Rules 2017 - an addition/ amendment made to Hindu Marriage Act 1955, which makes it mandatory/ compulsory for all the religions i.e. Hindu, Muslim, Sikh and Christians to get their marriage registration (Noida) done within a time frame of 30 days from the date of marriage. If marriage registration is not registered in Noida within 30 days then a penalty of either Rs 10 or Rs 50 per year is charged by the Government.
Grooms should be at least 21 years old, while brides should be atleast 18 years old for a marriage to be registered under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955.
Property Documentation and Registration
Click on the Image
We provide the services of the Legal Consultation, Documentation, Registration and Support system for properties transfers in Noida. The firms adaptness in the Registration, Stamp Duty, Property laws and acquaintance of prevailing practices in the sale-purchase of properties in Noida is the reason for the success of Samreddhi Documentation and attraction of MNC's and well known companies as Clients With a team of young and dynamic professional people , Samreddhi Documentation has grown by leaps and bounds with unbeatable Goodwill and credibility